Position: Projects Management
Duration: 1 year Based in Morocco, or abroad, with possible international travel.
Start date: March 2020
Salary: Free lance basis / Competitive compensation and related benefits.
The Arab Media Lab project is an independent media art collective and non profit organization based in Morocco. It works to the diffusion of independent audio visual creation and creative cinema, and develops actions of education to the image in Morocco and the Arab world.
Actions and festivals are created to contribute to personal transformation and social change through the media arts.
The main activities are the Digital Marrakech international festival, Media art Morocco workshops series and master classes, Morocco moving images archive, Arab stereotypes in western media…and more other activities.
Artistic discipline: Media art, alternative cinema, creative documentary, digital film & video, short films, music video, multimedia performances, Video installations, digital mapping, net art, workshops and other interdisciplinary forms
Applicant should be a self starter with the ability to work both independently and with other people. Passion for contributing to the media art & cinema happenings in Morocco and/or the MENA region. Demonstrable experience in managing projects that involve multiple local and international partners
- Fundraising abilities for projects in Morocco and / or abroad.
- Ability to utilise talent and expertise of team members to achieve objectives.
- Fluency in English, Arabic.
The Projects Manager tasks:
- Plan and manage the implementation of AML´s projects on the ground.
- Contribute to securing funding for AML´s projects-Ensure detailed project planning and monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Defining projects budgets.
- Ensuring coordination between all project execution partners.
- Providing status reports.
- Draft progress and evaluation reports to board and donors-Build on relationships with existing local and international donors, partners.
- Network in order to further develop the local and regional network of partners.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how their experience qualifies them for Projects Manager position.
These documents should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title in the subject line.
DEADLINE: 20 March 2020 at the latest,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.